- Non-Members are welcome to visit SLO-OP Climbing during our open hours only. These hours change throughout the months; it’s your job to stay abreast of this. Non-members are asked to pay a $10 day pass fee to climb.
- Do not bring intoxicants onto the premises.
- If you climb during regular business hours (8:00am to 5:00pm), please be aware of parking: we have five spots. If the lot is full, consider street parking. After 5:00pm you are more than welcome to park in the lot. Do not park in front of any of the doors of any part of the building.
- Drive courteously –5 mph max!!
- Keep things neat and free of trash.
- In general portray a positive and responsible image of climbers.
- Put your shoes back in the bins neatly.
- Do NOT go behind the wall for any reason.
- Respect the SLO-Op Crew.
- Do not leave children unattended.
- No children under 14 allowed without adult supervision or special permissions.
- DO NOT open the door to visitors for any reason. If their barcode doesn’t work, too bad. Do not prop the door open.
- SLO Op members must abide by all rules at any time or have their right of facility use revoked.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) members agree to pay a three-month minimum, automatically renewing.
- Memberships may be put on hold for absences of two or more months.
- Cancellation notice must be received in writing (either emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or written notice delivered and dated) five days prior to the beginning of a new monthly billing cycle.
- Loss of barcode card results in a $5 replacement fee.
New facility information:
- In addition to topouts, we’ve extended the wall to the rafters – you are not supposed to top out there – you are to down climb the route. In general, our walls are VERY high (some gyms boast walls that high as their top rope routes; do not attempt to finish routes until you are confident in your abilities to both climb the routes, climb back down, and take the falls.
- SLO Op is tall! Make sure you have a competent spotter!
- In time we hope to host teams and clinics. If you’re interested in this, let the management know.
- Watch your head in the rafters!
- Please bring in donations of posters/photos/whatever for possible decoration!
- If you are unable to get the door to open, please contact Yishai or Kristin via telephone. We will try to respond as quickly as possible.
- You get a 10% discount if you show your card at Foothill Cyclery, Bouldering.com, or SLOVeg.com!
Facilities/activities management: Yishai Horowitz 805 720 1245 or Yishai@slo-opclimbing.org
- Membership/volunteer/board management: Kristin Horowitz 805 748 1478 or Kristin@slo-opclimbing.org
- Finance: Kristin McNamara
- Head route setter: Chris Bersbach 805 448 2841 or email@example.com